Canyons School District partners are invaluable. Whether it is our School Partners that develop ways to give back to our local schools through spirit nights and donations or our Foundation Partners, which support District and Foundation initiatives, we are continually grateful for the commitment from our community to the education of our students!
How to Partner with Canyons Schools
School Partnerships are businesses willing to give to our schools through avenues such as:
- Spirit Nights – where the school brings business to you on a certain night or time frame in exchange for a percentage of the profits. For example; Chick-fil-A will host a night where an elementary advertises it as their “spirit night” and 10% of all sales from 6 – 9 p.m. goes back to the school or PTA.
- Donations – some businesses prefer to sponsor a school or a school event. For example: Alta View Hospital pays for the t-shirts for a school’s fun run.
- Ongoing contribution – businesses who allow a customer to sign-up as a supporter of a specific school. For example: Smith’s allows parents of a school to sign up to support their school. Smith’s sends a quarterly check to the school reflecting a percentage of all purchases made by the parents who signed up to support that school.
- The sky is the limit! If your business has an idea of how to partner with our schools, fill out the application on the partnerships home page with your idea, submit it and we will review and get back to you on becoming a Canyons School Partner!
Does your business want to partner with the schools in the Canyons School District? Download the application below, fill it out, and submit to email@example.com.
How to Become a Canyons Foundation Partner
Canyons Foundation Partners support Canyons District through ongoing volunteers, donations (monetary and/or product), or partnerships that benefit the initiatives of Canyons District and the Canyons Education Foundation. Here are examples of how you can partner with us:
- Make a donation of money or goods to support an event such as
- Teacher of the Year – spring
- Canyons Foundation Gala – spring
- Canyons Foundation Golf Tournament – fall
- Volunteer Appreciation
- Teacher Innovation Grants – fall
- Canyons Scholarships
- Provide ongoing volunteers – allow employees to volunteer to help with reading, technology, or other areas once a week or once a month at a set time. These volunteers are invaluable in a classroom, but consistency is the key to success!
- Provide support for Canyons Career and Technical Education programs through
- job shadowing
- career day presenters
If your business would like to partner with the Canyons School District, click the blue “Download Application” button near the middle of this page.