Peachjar, Fundraising and Advertising
Need to make a fee payment ?
Please Visit External Relations Webpage
Through in-kind or monetary donations, we collect or purchase for schools to access in order to support the needs of students and families. This includes items such as: basic necessities, clothes, shoes, hygiene items and food.
* Please type Resource Closet in the PayPal donation instruction box. See images below.
Back to School
Help students and classrooms with school supplies for the upcoming school year. In-kind or monetary donations welcomed.
* Please type Back to School in the PayPal donation instruction box. See images below.
Funded by CSD employees for CSD employees through a new payroll deduction program, the Aspiring Canyons Educator (ACE) scholarship will provide up to $5,000 in annual tuition assistance for employees enrolled in a college education program. CSD’s high school graduates are eligible for the ACE scholarship, too.
There are two ways to give:
- Bi-Monthly payroll deductions
- Online donations may be made through the button below
* Please type ACE in the PayPal donation instruction box. See images below.
These funds are used to support and benefit students and teachers within the Canyons School District through grants, scholarships, welfare assistance and educational opportunities.
- Education Foundation General Fund:
* Please type Foundation in the PayPal donation instruction box. See images below.
Funds donated to these district-wide fundraisers help to provide additional funding for special programs and activities that benefit the Canyons School District as a whole.
Schools and Classrooms
Donations for specific school fundraisers and programs are accepted through a third-party vendor, Success Fund. Click on the link below and type your school’s name into the search bar to see all active fundraisers associated with that school.
- General Donations to a school or classroom are accepted through Paypal*:
* Please provide directions for where your donation should be routed in the PayPal donation instruction box. See images on the left.