Canyons Business Partners
Canyons School District partners are invaluable. Whether it is our School partners that develop ways to give back to our local Schools through spirit nights and donations or our Foundation partners who support District and Foundation initiatives, we are continually grateful for the commitment from our community to the education of our students!
How to Partner with Canyons Schools
School Partnerships are businesses willing to give to our Schools through avenues such as:
- Spirit Nights - where the School brings business to you on a certain night or time frame in exchange for a percentage of the profits. For example; Chick-fil-A will host a night where an elementary advertises it as their "spirit night" and 10% of all sales from 6 - 9 p.m. goes back to the School or PTA.
- Donations - some businesses prefer to sponsor a School or a School event. For example: Alta View Hospital pays for the t-shirts for a School's fun run.
- Ongoing contribution - businesses who allow a customer to sign-up as a supporter of a specific School. For example: Smiths allows parents of an School to sign up to support their School. Smiths sends a quarterly check to the School of 10% of all purchases made by the parents who signed up to support that School.
- The sky is the limit! If your business has an idea of how to partner with our Schools, fill out the application on the partnerships home page with your idea, submit it and we will review and get back to you on becoming a Canyons School Partner!
How to Become a Canyons Foundation Partner
Canyons Foundation Partners support Canyons District through ongoing volunteers, donations or partnerships that benefit the initiatives of Canyons District and the Canyons Education Foundation.
- Support an event with donations such as:
- Teacher of the Year - spring
- Canyons Foundation Gala
- Canyons Foundation Golf Tournament
- Volunteer Appreciation
- Teacher Innovation Grants
- Canyons Scholarships
- Provide support for Canyons Career and Technical Education programs
- Provide ongoing volunteers for volunteers - allow employees to volunteer to help with reading, technology or other areas once a week or once a month at a set time. These volunteers are invaluable in a classroom, but consistency is the key to success!
- job shadowing
- career day presenters