Businesses and non-profits that are advertising events, products or programs that come with a cost to our families or employees may post their flyers directly to Peachjar and the District will receive notice to approve based on content. This is a paid advertisement service. All electronic materials promoting events, community organizations, classes, and/or other services or products must receive District approval prior to being posted, displayed, or distributed to students or District employees. Canyons School District no longer distributes paper flyers. Peachjar is the service provider for electronic flyer distribution. District approved eflyers are sent directly to parents’ inboxes and posted online so parents can easily view information.
Canyons partners that offer free events, products or programs will also post to Peachjar, but may request that Canyons waive its distribution fee. This includes those who offer a significant discount to Canyons families and employees, including offers that give a percentage of sales/proceeds back to the Canyons Education Foundation to support our teachers and students.
Electronic Flyer Submission
Community organizations and business partners will be asked to upload flyers on the Peachjar website. Flyer content will be reviewed and approved based on adherence to District Rules and Guidelines.
The organization will be asked to do the following:
- Create a user account with Peachjar
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (Account Type)
- Upload flyers: Peachjar
- Pay posting fees to Peachjar
- District staff will review the flyer material and approve or deny based on stated Rules and Guidelines
- Peachjar site credits are given for denied flyers
- Pay Distribution Fees (post approval): Canyons School District
- Call: 801-826-5171
- Office: Canyons Education Foundation, 9361 S 300 E, Sandy, UT 84070
ELECTRONIC FLYER DISTRIBUTION INVOLVES A TWO-LEVEL FEE STRUCTURE
1. Posting Fee: Paid to Peachjar via Peachjar Credits
- Replaces the need for printed copies of the flyers. The pricing is determined by our contract agent Peachjar,
- Posting Fee Exceptions: Peachjar is provided without charge to Canyons School District staff and affiliate organizations such as PTA, Foundation, etc., for the distribution of internal, noncommercial, school-related informational flyers.
2. Distribution fee: Paid to Canyons Education Foundation for the benefit of schools, teachers & student programs
- $100 per school
- By grade band
- $1,000 – All Elementary Schools (approx. 15,600 students)
- $500 – All Middle Schools (approx. 7,700 students)
- $500 – All High Schools (approx. 10,500 students)
- $1,500 – All Schools Districtwide (approx. 34,000 students)
- $500 – District Employees (6,000 est.)
Distribution Fee Exceptions:
- A governmental entity having an established inter- local agreement or partnership with the Canyons School District or Foundation
- Canyons School District staff and affiliate organizations for the distribution of internal, noncommercial, school related informational flyers
All materials must contain a disclaimer on the flyer with the following language: “Distribution of these materials is in no way an endorsement by Canyons School District of services, activities, and/or products.”
- Identifying information: Flyers must contain information clearly identifying the sponsoring person(s) or organization(s) including web address and contact info.
- Applicability to Intended Audience: Approval may only be given for information or activities appropriate for and directed towards the age of students attending the school(s) targeted for printed distribution.
- School Principals: The school principal may ask for flyers to be taken down for various reasons. If so, Peachjar will add site credits for posting fees and the District will refund distribution fees accordingly.
Please also refer to the Canyons District Advertising Guidelines.