Advertising banners may be purchased at many Canyons schools. The cost is $300 for a 3-month time period (renewable) or $100 for a 1-month time period (non-renewable)*. Each school may decide if they have space available and a desire to have banners at their school. The Canyons Education Foundation will keep signed agreements with the schools that have chosen to allow banner advertisement at their school.
Banners Placed on Canyons Property
(excluding sports and arts venues at high schools)
- 3-month banner placement $300/location
- 1-month banner placement $100/location
*if you have a field rental, please contact Susan Edwards (801) 826-5184 for special pricing.
Field Rentals – Banner Discount
Organizations with approved Field Rental Agreements through Canyons District receive an advertising discount of 50% off regular Peachjar and banner fees. * Discounted prices are as follows:
- $50 Peachjar flyer, per school (Peachjar fee of about $30 still applies)
- Banner credit of $50 for 1 month or $150 for 3 months
*If your field rental is through Midvale, Cottonwood Heights, Draper or Sandy City, please provide documentation of the rental to Susan Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this discount.
High schools have other advertising opportunities as fundraisers. Contact each school individually to learn more about:
- Venue banners
- Student directories
- Programs for performing art events
Purchasing Banner Advertising
- Please read our advertising guidelines and notes below.
- Email email@example.com to find out if the school you are interested in advertising at allows banners. Please include the name of your organization, a brief description, and how long you would like your banner to hang.
- Upon approval, fill out the banner advertising agreement.
- Pay Online; by selecting the yellow “donate” button under Foundation on the left side of the page. Click on the “+ Donation Instructions” to reveal the box to indicate what your donation is for.
- Return the completed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropoff in person at:Canyons Education Foundation9361 S. 300 EastSandy, UT 84070
- The banner purchaser is responsible for creating and supplying the banner. Banners may not exceed 3’X6′ in size.
- Each banner shall contain a disclaimer stating, “This Banner is in No Way an Endorsement by Canyons School District or this School of any Services, Activities, and/or Products.”
- Banners either need to be removed by purchaser within the agreed upon time period, or can be renewed prior to the original expiration date.
- After the agreed upon time, the school will remove and dispose of the banner if the purchaser has not made contact or removed the banner. Stated removal date will be entered on the signed agreement with purchaser and returned with receipt of purchase.
- If you have additional banner questions, please contact Marie Loudon at 801-826-5115 or Susan Edwards at 801-826-5184.
- If you have a field rental in Canyons District, you may receive special pricing. Please contact Susan Edwards at 801-826-5184 for more information.