Canyons School District Advertising Program
Canyons District offers several opportunities to advertise your business, non-profit or event to our 34,000 students and their families and over 6,000 employees.
Peachjar Electronic Flyer system
- Businesses and non-profits that are advertising events, products or programs which come with a cost to our families or employees may post their flyers directly to Peachjar and the District will receive notice to approve based on content. This is a paid advertisement service.
- Canyons partners that offer free events, products or programs will also post to Peachjar, but may request that Canyons waive its distribution fee. This includes those who offer a significant discount to Canyons families and employees, including offers that give a percentage of sales/proceeds back to the Canyons Education Foundation to support our teachers and students.
Banners placed on Canyons property
(excluding sports and arts venues at high schools)
- 3-month banner placement $300/location
- 1-month banner placement $100/location
*if you have a field rental, please contact Susan Edwards or Marie Louden for special pricing.
- Businesses and events that offer Canyons families and/or employees significant discounts may qualify as a “Canyons Deal” and be promoted on the Canyons Education Foundation website and social media. This includes offers that give a percentage back to the Foundation to support our teachers and students.
There are several District and Foundation events throughout the year that you are welcome and encouraged to sponsor. These include, but are not limited to:
- Canyons Foundation Gala benefitting student scholarships and teachers grants
- Canyons Foundation golf tournament benefitting Teacher Innovation Grants
- Teacher of the Year Celebration honoring top teachers in every school
All of the sponsors for these events receive, depending on sponsorship level, recognition at the event, Foundation and District social media recognition, and various other forms of advertisement. Sponsorship banners remain in schools for a full year.
Please visit www.foundation.canyonsdistrict.org for more information or call 801-826-5184 for more information.
Field Rental Agreements may include an advertising add-on. Rates and terms are as follows:
If you have an approved field or facility rental through Canyons District, you may add-on:
- Peachjar flyer, per school: $50 (still have to pay Peachjar fee of about $30)
- Banner credit (good for 1 month at time of your choice): $50
*If your field rental is through Midvale, Cottonwood Heights, Draper or Sandy City, please provide documentation of the rental to Susan Edwards to receive this discount.
High schools have other advertising opportunities as fundraisers. Contact each school individually to learn more about these and other opportunities:
- Venue banners
- Student directories
- Programs for performing art events
Canyons advertising guidelines may be viewed at:
Canyons does not:
- Allow paper flyers to be sent home
- Allow businesses or organizations to advertise during school hours or official events, including parent/teacher conferences
- Allow businesses to stand outside of our schools handing out flyers or promotional offers