Advertising banners may be purchased at many Canyons elementary and middle schools. The cost is $300 for a 3-month time period (renewable) or $100 for a 1-month time period (non-renewable) *.
Each school may decide if they have space available and a desire to have banners at their school. The Canyons Education Foundation will keep signed agreements with the schools that have chosen to allow banner advertisement at their school.
To purchase banner advertising
- Please read our advertising guidelines and notes below.
- Upon approval, fill out the banner advertising agreement.
- Pay Online; choose “Canyons Education Foundation” from the list, and then specify what you are paying for.
Canyons Education Foundation9361 S. 300 EastSandy, UT 84070
- The banner purchaser is responsible for creating and supplying the banner. Banners may not exceed 3'X6' in size.
- Each banner shall contain a disclaimer stating, "This Banner is in No Way an Endorsement by Canyons School District or this School of any Services, Activities, and/or Products."
- Banners either need to be removed by purchaser within the agreed upon time period, or can be renewed prior to the original expiration date.
- After the agreed upon time, the school will remove and dispose of the banner if the purchaser has not made contact or removed the banner. Stated removal date will be entered on the signed agreement with purchaser and returned with receipt of purchase.
If you have additional banner questions, please contact Marie Loudon at 801-826-5115 or Susan Edwards at 801-826-5184.
* If you have a field rental in Canyons District, you may receive special pricing. Please contact Susan Edwards at 801-826-5184 for more information.