The Canyons Education Foundation accepts funding requests for projects on an ongoing basis up to $10,000. Any request over $10,000 will be forwarded to the Superintendent and School Performance. This information is for Canyons District personnel requesting funding from the Canyons Education Foundation. This DOES NOT apply to PTA grants or donations.
These requests need to directly impact the learning of students in Canyons classrooms, schools or feeder systems.
- Applicants must be a Canyons School District employee or community partner who provides direct services to students.
- Applicants must use the online application process.
- Applicants must prove objectives/purpose of funding request as related to school district/student needs.
- Applicants must prove that the project is UNIQUE. These funds are NOT intended to sustain or support ongoing, routine educational programs.
Selection & Notification Process:
- All grant applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of Foundation and district employees.
- All grant applicants will be notified through the contact information provided within 5 or 6 weeks of request. (If immediate need for funding can be proven, approval may be expedited.)
- If you have any questions about your request, feel free to contact the Foundation office at 801-826-5178.
Funding will NOT be given for the following:
- Individual fees or travel costs (school groups, clubs or individuals going to competitions are prohibited)
- Food or incentives
- Travel, including field trips
- Capital Projects
- Staff Development
- Subscriptions, annual programs or licenses that require renewal
- Technology or other products used solely by the educator (laptop, iPad, etc.)
**Any requests over $10,000 will be forwarded to the Superintendent and School Performance for review.
***THIS IS NOT THE TEACHER INNOVATION GRANT APPLICATION. FIND THE TEACHER INNOVATION GRANT INFORMATION HERE.