The Canyons Education Foundation accepts funding requests for projects on an ongoing basis up to $10,000. Any request over $10,000 will be forwarded to the Superintendent and School Performance.
These requests need to directly impact the learning of students in Canyons classrooms, schools or feeder systems.
- Applicants must be a Canyons School District employee or community partner who provides direct services to students.
- Applicants must use the online application process.
- Applicants must prove objectives/purpose of funding request as related to school district/student needs.
- Applicants must prove that the project is UNIQUE. These funds are NOT intended to sustain or support ongoing, routine educational programs.
Selection & Notification Process:
- All grant applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of Foundation and district employees.
- All grant applicants will be notified through the contact information provided within 5 or 6 weeks of request. (If immediate need for funding can be proven, approval may be expedited.)
- If you have any questions about your request, feel free to contact the Foundation office at 801-826-5178.
Funding will NOT be given for the following:
- Individual fees or travel costs (school groups, clubs or individuals going to competitions are prohibited)
- Food or incentives
- Travel, including field trips
- Capital Projects
- Staff Development
- Subscriptions, annual programs or licenses that require renewal
- Technology or other products used solely by the educator (laptop, iPad, etc.)
**Any requests over $10,000 will be forwarded to the Superintendent and School Performance for review.
***THIS IS NOT THE TEACHER INNOVATION GRANT APPLICATION. FIND THE TEACHER INNOVATION GRANT INFORMATION HERE.