The CSD Education Foundation fields funding requests from District staff for classroom projects up to $10,000. (Any requests over $10,000 will go to the Superintendent).
The purpose of these grants are to provide means for educators and administrators to create experiences that enrich and enhance student learning.
- Applicants must be a Canyons School District employee or community partner who provides direct services to students.
- Applicants must use the online application process.
- Applicants must prove objectives/purpose of funding request as related to school district/student needs.
- Applicant must prove that the project is UNIQUE. These funds are NOT intended to sustain or support ongoing, routine educational programs.
Selection & Notification Process:
- All grant applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of foundation and district employees.
- All grant applicants will be notified through the contact information provided within 5 or 6 weeks of request. (If immediate need for funding can be proven, approval may be expedited)
- If you have any questions about your request, feel free to contact the Foundation office at 801-826-5171.
Funding will not be given for the following:
- Food or incentives
- Travel, including field trips
- Capital Projects
- Staff Development
- Subscriptions, annual programs or licenses that require renewal
- Technology or other products used solely by the educator (laptop, iPad, etc.)
**Any requests over $10,000 will go to the Superintendent.
***THIS IS NOT THE TEACHER INNOVATION GRANT APPLICATION. THE TEACHER INNOVATION GRANT APPLICATION WINDOW FOR 2016-2017 CLOSED SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2016.